Education & Admissions
- J.D., 1990 – The University of North Carolina School of Law at Chapel Hill
- B.S., 1987 – The Ohio State University, Cum Laude
- The State Bar of Ohio
- The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Susan has been associated with the firm since 2002. During her tenure, Susan has briefed and argued dispositive issues in many of the Ohio Courts of Common Pleas, nearly every Ohio Court of Appeals, the Ohio Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for both the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for Sixth Circuit.
In the firm’s civil litigation matters, Susan handles issue identification, the positioning of cases for disposition on motion via discovery and development of the facts, pre-trial preparation, and research, writing, and oral argument. In addition, Susan researches, analyzes and offers written opinion on insurance coverage issues in casualty, professional liability, environmental, and construction cases.