Education & Admissions
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law
- B.A., Otterbein College
- The State Bar of Ohio
- The State Bar of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Awards & Affiliations
- AV ® Preeminent ™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (OACTA)
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Professional Liability Defense Federation (PLDF)
Bob received his undergraduate from Otterbein College and his law degree from the University of Toledo College of Law. He has been admitted to the practice of law in Ohio and Illinois. He also is admitted to practice in Ohio Federal Courts, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
After law school, Bob was a public defender and county prosecutor. Since 1986, he has been in private practice and has focused on civil litigation. He is experienced in representing contractors in a wide variety of construction related matters. He also represents attorneys, insurance agents, architects, engineers and other professionals for various errors and omissions claims.
Additionally, Bob has vast experience representing small to mid-sized business in all types of matters, including products liability, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents and intellectual property claims, as well as representing insurance companies on coverage issues.
Bob aggressively represents his clients, is detail oriented, and provides his legal services in the most cost-efficient way. Bob has a proven track record of successfully resolving lawsuits using both alternative dispute resolution and litigating cases at trial.