Education & Admissions
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law
- B.A., Miami University
- The State Bar of Ohio
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Awards & Affiliations
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association and Columbus Bar Association
- Member of the Council of Litigation Management
- Vice President of the Board of Trustees at the Jewish Community Center
Richard has lived and practiced law in central Ohio for 29 years. He is a graduate of Miami University (1979) and a graduate of University of Toledo College of Law (1982).
Richard has 38 years of legal experience and has handled jury trials in state and federal courts throughout the State of Ohio. His legal practice areas include municipal law, employment practice liability, construction litigation, professional liability and first party insurance and coverage cases.
Richard has served as an Arbitrator and private Mediator at other counsel’s request. Richard is a member of Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, and the Council on Litigation Management. He serves as the Vice President of the Board of Trustees at the Jewish Community Center and is presently Vice President of the same Board of Trustees.
Richard is active in his local community, serving as the Chairman of the New Albany – Plain Township Joint Parks District for the past multiple years. Richard is married with 6 wonderful children.