Education & Admissions
- J.D., 2004 – Michael Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University
- B.S., 2001 – University of Findlay, Summa Cum Laude
- The State Bar of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Awards & Affiliations
- 2-time Ohio State Lawyers magazine Rising Star in the area of insurance coverage
- 2010 MS Society Taubmann Community Service Award honoree
- 4-year letterman and captain of the University of Findlay baseball team
- 2001 Mancuso Award for Student Athlete of the Year
Josh has resolved countless cases by dispositive motions and through alternative dispute resolution. He has exclusively handled high value tort cases, including those involving wrongful death, disfigurement and employer intentional tort. Josh has also been selected as an arbitrator by colleagues and various insurance companies in multiple cases.
In 2001, Josh graduated from the University of Findlay, summa cum laude with a Political Science degree. He was a four year letterman and captain of the baseball team. He graduated from the Michael Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University in the Spring of 2004.
Josh and his wife, Erika, have two children. He spends most of his free time coaching youth football, basketball and baseball teams and otherwise volunteering in the community. In 2010, Josh was honored with the MS Society Taubmann Community Service Award.