Education & Admissions
- J.D., 2013 – The University of Toledo College of Law
- B.A. 2010 – The University of Akron, cum laude
- The State Bar of Ohio – 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Awards & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Semi Finalist in the NAAC Moot Court Competition
- “When is a Business Risk Covered?” Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal, February 2017 edition
Cassandra graduated from the University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in Political Science and with minors in Pre-law and Conflict Management. Cassandra then obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo College of Law in 2013, and received a Certificate in Criminal Law with Distinction.
While in law school, Cassandra was a member of the Constitutional Law Moot Court Team and was a semifinalist in the NAAC Competition. During law school, Cassandra also served as an extern for Magistrate Judge Vernelis Armstrong.
Cassandra mainly practices in the area of litigation and has experience in business litigation, labor and employment law, healthcare law, insurance defense, and litigation management. Cassandra served as national discovery counsel for a large manufacturer and has defended businesses in contract disputes, claims regarding misappropriation of trade secrets, and product liability litigation. Cassandra is also experienced in personal injury defense and in negotiating and drafting employment agreements.